We’re here to help!
Whether you’re new to the whole parenting thing or you have a whole brood at home, dealing with childcare can be scary. Not knowing who is taking care or your little (or not so little) one and not knowing what to expect can make even the most confident parents a little nervous.
At KiddieCorp, we want each and every one of our parents to feel comfortable leaving their children in our team’s capable hands.
Whether you’re attending a convention, a wedding, or some other special event, parents can rest assured that all KiddieCorp programs are run with the same high standards.
What to expect beforehand…
You’ll probably learn about KiddieCorp through your event’s informational materials or website. That’s where you will learn about the unique specifics about the upcoming program.
Most of our events require that you register online beforehand, while others allow for on-site registration.
Before the event, you can expect to learn about KiddieCorp’s accommodations and hours of operation. Your event’s website should supply all of this information to you.
What to expect the day of…
KiddieCorp programs are typically in the same building as, or a hotel near, your event. For the security of the children, the location of the room may not be advertised. However, your event information should be able to tell you where to go.
Once registered and signed in, your children will be kept in an age-appropriate room with our staff. Typically, the KiddieCorp room will supply a wide variety of toys and activities, water and snacks, pillows and blankets, and just about any other basics your child might need to stay safe and happy.
If the children are moved to another location during the program, you will be informed when you drop your child off. Parents can feel free to stop by during the day to visit, nurse, or see their kids.
Help us help you
We want your kids to have the best time possible while you are busy. That said, here are just a few pointers for parents to keep our programs running strong:
- Feel free to chat with our on-site staff! Our managers and Team Members are here for your children, so it’s totally okay to chat before you depart or during slow times.
- Call us before the event. If you have a special request, concern, or you’re just curious about something, never hesitate to call the KiddieCorp offices at 1-800-942-9947 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Program Manager coordinating your event will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Don’t forget! If your little one has a special blanket or still needs a diaper bag, don’t leave them at home! We want everyone to have a good time and missing those oh-so-important things can be a real downer. Be sure the diaper bag contains a change of clothes, diapers, wipes, and any special food or formula items your child may need. We will label the bag upon arrival.
- Prepare your children for KiddieCorp. If this is your child’s first time away from you, it can be a traumatic experience. Explain to your kids what is going to happen at our program or show them our Kid’s Corner page: an informative glance at what KiddieCorp offers—just for them!
- Spread the word! If you love KiddieCorp, let us know! Connect with us on Facebook and tell your friends about us. For Since 1986, KiddieCorp has built lasting relationships with happy families.