Want to be KiddieCorp’s next superstar Team Member? Fill out the following application today to be considered by our recruiters.
We value your privacy. KiddieCorp promises to keep your information private and never share it with anyone.
Click here to download our printable application.
Please list your major(s)
|ECE Coursework - # of units:|
|CPR Certified: (expiration date:)|
|First Aid Certified: (expiration date:)|
|Experience with the following age groups:||
|Experience with special needs children|
|Bilingual - please list language(s):|
|Fingerprints on record with:|
We want to know about your work experience, particularly in child care.This includes: babysitting, volunteer experience, internships, summer, and temporary/part-time jobs. Please list your job history starting with your most recent job first.
|Dates (month & year)||Employer Information
(You MUST list current phone #'s)
|Position/Duties||Reason for leaving|
Child Care References:
Please list the names and phone numbers of three persons NOT RELATED TO YOU who have seen you work with children (these references must be supervisors, co-workers, parents whose children you have cared for, or other child care related references).
|Dates (month & year)||Reference Information
(You MUST list current phone #'s)
parent, or other
Other Related Experience Or Comments / Questions:
Referred to KiddieCorp by:
* I certify that this information is accurate and complete.Giving incomplete or false information is a serious matter and is grounds for dismissal and forfeiture of related benefits. I authorize KiddieCorp and any of its authorized representatives to investigate any and all of the information contained in this application and to conduct additional investigations of my experience and background as it relates to my application for hire. I give my permission to my past employers to provide my performance history to KiddieCorp. I understand that if hired, my status will be that of an employee at will, with no contractual right, express or implied, to remain in the employer's employ. In consideration of my employment, I specifically agree that my employment may be terminated, with or without cause or notice. I understand that no representations will be made, express or implied, which are contrary to the foregoing. This statement of policy is not subject to change. I have read and understand and agree to the provisions of this application.
Job Description, Essential Functions and Conduct Policies
Equal Opportunity Statement
KiddieCorp is an equal opportunity employer. The information requested of you is requested in order to help us make the best possible placement of employees within the company. All portions of the attached application pertaining to you must be completed. KiddieCorp, in accordance with state and federal law, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, medical condition including pregnancy, veteran status, arrest record, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You will be responsible for greeting parents, supervising children, leading arts and crafts projects, group games, circle time, active play, and making sure everyone has a good time. Examples of some of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Smile, approach, and assist parents.
- Immediately help the supervisor organize children whenever needed.
- Initiate group activities and games with the children.
- Periodically clean up the child care room, putting away toys and supplies as needed.
- Wipe or wash children's hands before and immediately after a snack.
- Lead group games, craft projects, active play, story time, circle time, etc.
- Check infant and toddler diapers every hour and change right away.
- Immediately log: injuries, infant information, timeouts, etc. on forms provided.
- Make sure parents sign children in and out.
- Tell your supervisor if you notice any inconsistencies with the program or a team member.
- Tell your supervisor if you have ideas for improvements.
- Follow all KiddieCorp policies and procedures.
Essential Functions (Job Requirements)
You must be able to perform the following functions to be considered for employment as a KiddieCorp team member. Please read this section carefully and indicate on your application if you are able to perform the following functions.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to actively play with children on their level(for example, if they are on the floor you must have the ability and energy to sit on the floor with them).
- Must have the ability to bend over, stand, and move quickly as necessary.
- Must speak fluent English; a second language is desirable.
KiddieCorp team members are expected to meet the following conduct policies. Any violation of these policies may result in immediate termination:
- Employees are never to use corporal punishment (spanking, grabbing, slapping, or other physical behavior) or speak harshly to a child.
- Employees are never to be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances during their shifts.
- Employees are never to leave a child unattended for any reason.
- Employees are always to keep a firm hand on an infant on the changing table at all times.
- Employees are always to arrive on time and ready to work their scheduled shifts.
- Employees are always to wear the specified KiddieCorp uniform during their scheduled shifts.
- Employees are always to sign in and out for their shifts.
- Employees are always to notify their manager when leaving for any type of break.