TEAM MEMBERS ARE TRULY WHAT MAKE KIDDIECORP THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
Our Team Members live throughout the U.S. and Canada. They must have childcare experience, pass a recruiting process, and go through an orientation and training before working as a KiddieCorp Team Member.
Team Members are responsible for keeping children safe and happy. Examples of Team Member responsibilities are listed below:
- Arriving on-time (or early) for scheduled shifts.
- Greeting and assisting parents.
- Helping On-Site Manager whenever needed.
- Initiating group activities and games.
- Keeping the child care room neat and tidy.
- Leading group games, craft projects, active play, story time, etc.
- Changing diapers.
- Logging injuries, time-outs, and other important info.
- Following all KiddieCorp policies and procedures.
You must be able to perform the following essential functions to be considered for employment as a KiddieCorp Team Member. Please read this section carefully and indicate on your application if you are able to perform the following functions.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to actively play with children on their level (for example, if a child is on the floor you must have the ability and energy to sit on the floor with them).
- Must have the ability to bend over, stand, and move quickly as necessary.
- Must speak fluent English; a second language is desirable.
KiddieCorp team members are expected to meet the following conduct policies. Any violation of these policies may result in immediate termination:
- Employees are never to use corporal punishment (spanking, grabbing, slapping, or other physical behavior) or speak harshly to a child.
- Employees are never to be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances during their shifts.
- Employees are never to leave a child unattended for any reason.
- Employees are always to keep a firm hand on an infant on the changing table at all times.
- Employees are always to arrive on time and ready to work their scheduled shifts.
- Employees are always to wear the specified KiddieCorp uniform during their scheduled shifts.
- Employees are always to sign in and out for their shifts.
- Employees are always to notify their manager when leaving for any type of break.
- Employees are never to use their cell phone during their working shift.